Sunburst Construction, Inc. values Trex products and relies on their materials to give you strong, durable, gorgeous results. Trex decking and railing products are made from a unique combination of reclaimed wood and plastic, giving you the best qualities of both materials. The plastic decking shields the wood from moisture and insect damage, so there is no rotting or splintering. The wood protects the plastic from UV damage and gives your deck a solid, natural feel. It looks great year after year and because there is no need to spend hours staining or repairing, the enjoyment of a Trex deck is truly timeless. When we use Trex deck, we also help the environment because Trex is made primarily of recycled plastic grocery bags, reclaimed pallet wrap and waste wood.
Unlike Wood Surfaces, Trex:
- Will not splinter, rot, or deteriorate due to harsh weather or environmental factors
- Resistant to fading, scratching, and staining
- Resists moisture, insects and sunlight making Trex decking the perfect choice for pools, hot tubs and spas
- Is available in smooth wood grain & textured wood grain finishes
- Is available in 15 colors and tones with an assortment of railing colors to choose from
- Contains no toxic or environmentally harmful chemicals or preservatives
- Made from recycled materials for an environmentally friendly solution
- Never needs to be sanded or stained
Ask about Trex Transcends, one of our most popular materials, for a breathtaking, durable deck that comes with a 25-year warranty! Trex Transcends is easy-to-clean and offers unsurpassed performance and beauty. This revolutionary product has been specifically designed and engineered to exceed homeowners’ expectations! If you live in Northern Virginia and are considering installing a new deck, porch or patio, contact us today for a free estimate on custom built outdoor areas.